A New Plan!!

The past couple of weeks I've been thinking really hard about how I can run this blog and manage to make it work around my third year of University. This place has become really important to me through the summer, and I thoroughly enjoy doing it; it's revived my love of fiction and makes me want to read more, and more books. So in an effort to continue this blog around my job, university commitments, and my cosplay, I've decided to do monthly dissertation updates!! 

I know this won't interest most people, but unfortunately for the next couple of months most of my spare time will be dedicated to reading Arthurian literature, though I do think it has the potential to be incredibly interesting! I obviously understand that it won't appeal to everyone, but please stick with me; I will obviously still be reviewing when I can, and Sunday Book Crush will come out like always, but content may not come as quickly as it has been these past couple of months. 

Thanks so much to everyone who takes the time to even glance at this blog! It has honestly become one of the things I most look forward to doing at the moment!!!

Popular Posts